Thursday, April 11, 2013

New Zealand VS. Switzerland scenery quiz!!

So I live in Wellington, NZ, and this August I'm going on a school exchange with AFS to somewhere in Switzerland (I'll find out where when I get placed with a host family)...

Google imaging "Switzerland" (that's how I do my research.), I couldn't hep noticing how extremely similar the views are in both of these countries, going overseas looks just like going home.

Try and match each picture to one of the two countries - the answers will be at the end of the post :)





 


 
 
 




 
From top, with picture credits:
 
Queenstown, NZ www.queenstownnz.co.nz
Zurich, Switzerland www.alumnibocconi.it
Genève, Switzerland www.fondationpourgeneve.ch
Christchurch, NZ www.sedunia.com.my 
 
(sadly this Cathedral was damaged in the earthquakes and so at the moment they're looking at options for its future... http://www.christchurchcathedral.co.nz/News-Media/Latest-News/Cathedral-Options-Unveiled)
 
Lucerne, Switzerland www.metro-travel.ch
Matterhorn, Switzerland www.toptravellists.net
Bern, Switzerland www.my-walls.net
Southern Alps, NZ www.hiren.info
 
And finally my beloved home, Wellington! http://commons.wikimedia.org
 
If I didn't know these, I don't think I'd get all of them right.
 
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment