Thursday, November 4, 2010

Melbourne Holiday, September

























This was what I did in my holidays, sort of. Melbourne's Southbank. And the botton one is in argh I can't remember either Myer or David Jones. I think it was david jones. Yeah. I was trying on all the hats and it was very exciting so I've decided I'm going to the races next year. The hats are just amazing. And expensive! There's some for $1000. I think I'll have to make my own when the time comes.

Wearing: Le Specs sunglasses, bling earrings, Lolitta t shirt, barkins skirt, supre belt, and my (then) brand new Lipstick wedges that killed when walking around Melbourne (I actually took my shoes off and walked. And I hate! bare feet when not at the beach) but then in Wellington felt soft and cushy. Probably because Wellington is just so tiny.

No comments:

Post a Comment