Monday, August 2, 2010

Hokonui Fashion Awards




























































My mum and I flew down to Invercargill then drove to Gore to go to the Hokonui Fashion Awards. I had a dress entered...I didn't win anything but at least we got those bags with free lipgloss and stuff in them!

I've never seen New Zealands South Island. The mountains and rivers looked so pretty from the plane! I'm not exactly a fan of nature, but still. The Southland countryside was also more exciting than in the North Island. I didn't take a pictue but I saw two hedge animals; a cute elephant and an ostrich :).

I think they have like an obsession with giant things in New Zealand. They have giant carrots, kiwifruit and gumboots..and an umbrella in Invercargill, I discovered. I think that Wellington would find a oversized umbrella more beneficial, though...It was sunny (though cold) in Southland but Wellington welcomed us back with torrential rain :(

I'm wearing a self made dress with a glassons belt.

No comments:

Post a Comment