Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Guten Tag, Berry!

I am wearing a nice berry combo today, sort of. You know, with the deep red and purple? I got these shoes in the weekend. They're so nice and shiny! It's International Languages Week (at my school, at least...) and the "Greeting of the Day" is guten tag. Yesterday was Bonjour, and tomorrow is Buenos Dias...is that Spanish? (Translate: Good Morning-Spanish) Anyway. I have this really weird was of saying guten tag. It's like, GUten TAG!! I dunno.

Wearing: Supre scarf, neckalces from Bling and Equip, Jeans West tee, Self made cardie (I shortened this in the weekend coz it was too long), Pants from..Japan? They were my mum's. And shoes; Pulp from Hannahs.

I don't know what goodbye is in German, so Guten Tag!!

Oh wait, I google translated it. It's Auf Wiedersehen.

Auf Wiedersehen!

No comments:

Post a Comment